Followers

Thursday, November 3, 2011

And So On

to him
i used to love
to him
i did what i did
to him
i did my biggest mistakes
for him,
i suffer
for him,
i become selfless
for him,
i become different
for him,
i cried all day
for him,
i cried all night

and so he left
and so i restart

and i found you
and i found you
and i found you

and you found me
you found me..
and so you wait
and so you wait more
for years you wait

and so im yours
and i know you're mine

and i got carried away
i forget
you can leave
you might leave
and so you left

and i stopped..
i think
i think wise
i want you
i just want you
and so i want you

and so i call
but i missed
and so i cry
but you stand still
and so i beg

i apologize
i beg
i cried
i want you

and so you stay for good
and so im grateful

you opened my eyes
you make me realize
i cant make the same mistakes i did
i cant make you leave
or no one can marry me

No comments:

Post a Comment

be kind be harsh be anything just let it be

Popular Posts

I am fou summer
I talk to myself





my pseudonym is psycho!!

fou summer

johor bahru, johore, Malaysia
listen.. analyze.. hate and like.. absorb what's important, less talk, talk too much,. my pseudonym is psycho..