Followers

Saturday, May 17, 2014

me and my bestfriend

     So today I suddenly decided to write something about my bestfriend, Zamira. Since we've been bestfriends aproximately for 16 years now. I actually wrote about her in my blog once, when she cheated on me over her boyfriend. but then yea.. Im thinking about us right. All those laughter, happiness, challenges of life, and those secrets, that we've both shared until now. And not forgetting those mutual sense in humor we shared.. 
    I'm actually really hoping that she'll quit her job and get married and settle down here in her own hometown very very soon as im really hoping that she can be here with me as my bridesmaid in few months time!! oh shit. Im getting married. oh shit im 28!! turning 29 next year. and 30 the next year. Im running out of time. ive made zero preparation for my wedding!! what the hell? now Im talking about my marriage!!! shiitt!! My own marriage topic has distracted me from writing about Zamira. 
Ugh.
Back to Zamira. Im missing her so much I can cry just by thinking about her. I can also laugh by myself by thinking about her. I can be really sad about myself by thinking about her. I can be really glad and happy about myself by thinking about her. There are always pros and cons with Zamira. 
so right now im thinking of where do i start? which part of our story should i start first? we've shared too much stories together. we've had too much moments together!!! its hard for me to transfer those memories into writings!! impossible. coz im not at all a good writer. ive been dreaming to be a good writer and im not even close right now. 
but. the point is, I love my bestfriend la. those who had bestfriend for life would definitely understand what's my point here. haha. bye bye for now. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

be kind be harsh be anything just let it be

Popular Posts

I am fou summer
I talk to myself





my pseudonym is psycho!!

fou summer

johor bahru, johore, Malaysia
listen.. analyze.. hate and like.. absorb what's important, less talk, talk too much,. my pseudonym is psycho..