Followers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

an ugly duck who do nothing than judge others

who am i to judge you? im nothing more than just an ugly clown who always talk bad stuff about other people's life.. i am ugly.. that is why i bother everyone.. no one cares to bother me..

my name is duck. an ugly duck. i make noises. irritating kind of noises. no one loves me. just my family. that because they don't really know what i did. cos all this while, i've been creating bad and false stories about people's life..

i know my life sucks. i know im not pretty. because im nothing more than just an ugly duck. i always bother this one girl. im jealous of her. she's pretty. she have a very loving boyfriend. her boyfriend used to be my best-friend's boyfriend but they broke up because my bestfriend dumb that guy and fucked other guy behind him.

and this one pretty girl come and save his life. live with him,.. feed him love and good sex.
and i am very jealous because no matter how they fight, they'll always patch things back.. how sick am i?

i tell all my friends about how bad attitude this girl has. but no one seems to listen. everyone point their middle finger straight to my face..

no one believes me.. just my few stupid and feeble minded friends. i stick with them because they are stupid, they seems to listen and believe every false story i created. thank you stupid friends. you guys are my saviour..

i wanna keep doing this. i don't wanna stop. im still jealous of her. i wanna keep creating bad false stories about her and make everyone come to me and says, "duck, you're a fucking ugly duck!!"

the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

be kind be harsh be anything just let it be

Popular Posts

I am fou summer
I talk to myself





my pseudonym is psycho!!

fou summer

johor bahru, johore, Malaysia
listen.. analyze.. hate and like.. absorb what's important, less talk, talk too much,. my pseudonym is psycho..